Saturday, March 28, 2009

Suffering Succotash

We thought Spring was here for good, but winter came back. All the Spring sports are in full swing. G-man has been playing baseball and running track. Maddie played futbol in Dallas today and it was cold. The temperature was 40 degrees, but the wind was 20 mph. I froze.  I think Maddie got warmer running around, but I know she was cold, too. Her team lost 2-1, but her coach ranked her performance today a "1." She was only one of two players on her team that got that ranking today. After the game we ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I had my first serving of succotash today. I thought that was just something Sylvester the Cat said. 
Last night G-Man ran in a track meet. It was delayed by rain, and we got cold after we got wet. He won the 100m dash and the 200m dash, and his team got 1st in the 4x100m relay. I took these photos with my iphone and they aren't very good. But I thought I'd post them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment