A few days ago Maddie and I went up to Bell Elementary School to check out some bricks I bought last year to commemorate a few friends, classmates, and teachers. Mom bought my sisters and me a brick also. Here is one of the bricks I bought for some of my friends.

Today we traveled to Gilmer where my Uncle James manages the Ford dealership. Sissy picked up her new car, a 2011 Ford Mustang. She special ordered it a few months ago and it came in yesterday. It is a great ride. I love Mustangs. I had a '65 Mustang in high school.


Today we traveled to Gilmer where my Uncle James manages the Ford dealership. Sissy picked up her new car, a 2011 Ford Mustang. She special ordered it a few months ago and it came in yesterday. It is a great ride. I love Mustangs. I had a '65 Mustang in high school.

It was only a few weeks ago. You were like a kid waiting on Christmas! I do like my car. Y.
ReplyDeleteLove the ride...so much fun...who is that car really for? Garrett? Loved seeing you guys..come see us...Jane
ReplyDelete