Monday, June 14, 2010

I waved a diesel down outside a cafe,' He said that he was goin' as far as Gatlinburg

This morning Aunt Karen fixed a big breakfast of biscuits, gravy, eggs and bacon. After that we went tubing. I didn't get any digital pictures to post. Aunt Kelli did get some photos with a waterproof camera that will have to be developed later. But no pictures yet. The float started out at the rental and went downstream a couple of miles. It took about an hour and a half to get to the takeout. It was fun. After that a few of us went to preview our trip to Cade's Cove tomorrow. Aunt Kelli and I want to try it on horseback, but we are checking into it.



We had a quick lunch here at the cabin. Aunt Karen cooked the kids grilled cheese sandwiches. We have been hanging out at the cabin this afternoon.

We are going back to Gatlinburg in a little while to a dinner theater. Everyone is getting cleanup up to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment