This past weekend Maddie had her dance recital. She got her 9 year trophy. This photo is of her and a friend after their performance. They were dressed as inmates for their hip-hop routine.
Cow number 213 had a calf today. She is one of the Registered Herefords I bought a few years ago. The new calf is a heifer. Below, these three trouble makers have been sneaking through the fence into the front pasture. I have seen them going through the fence in several places. It won't be long until these three black baldies go to the sale barn. I usually take them when they are around seven months old.
Here is Maddie riding her unicycle today. Its been a while since I saw her ride it, but she's still pretty good.
Here is G-man riding his unicycle today also. I think he rides his more often. I tell him having swivel hips is a good attribute for football.
Another difference I have noticed these days is the coaches don't seem to have the same "old school" philosophy about workouts. I think it was rooted in military style training of the day. I know it was done in the name of "conditioning" but I wonder how many guys quit because of the grueling workouts. They gave us salt tablets before practice and restricted us from drinking water during practice. We always ended practice with bear crawls, crab crawls and/or wind sprints. The coaches really didn't like to end practice until a few guys threw-up. I guess they know better these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment