Maddie had her last social dance class Wednesday night. They have been dancing for several weeks and they showed all the parents what they had learned. It seemed like the girls learned more than the boys. I guess for seventh grade it was an accomplishment just to get the boys to stand that close to girls. Towards the end, there was a dance where the dads dance with the daughters, followed by another dance where the mom's danced with the boys. Sissy did it a couple of years ago when G-man took the class.

Thursday, G-man had a track meet in Frankston. He got first place in the 100 m dash. He also got first place in the 200m dash and set a new school record with a time of 22.9 seconds.
Last night, G-man had six friends over to go riding four-wheelers and dirt bikes in the mud. Sissy got them pizza and snacks. They hung out all afternoon and got very muddy. I didn't get any pictures but should have. I will have to check with G-man to see if he got any I can post.
No comments:
Post a Comment