Today we had Easter Lunch at Mom and Dad's house with my sisters and their families. We got an all cousin picture in the back yard. My sisters a getting ready to go on vacation to Gatlinburg. They are looking for a good Alligator Farm if you know of any between here and there.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
She's Got Baked Ribs and Candied Yams, Sugar-cured Virginia Hams
Yesterday, G-man and I went fishing with my buddy Johnny Bob. He lives on a lake north of town. It is a private lake that is about 150 acres. It was a beautiful day. Only three fish were caught but we had a real good time. We won't say who caught them, but it wasn't me. G-man spotted the Cracker Barrel and we had to stop in on the way home for an Uncle Hershel. I always get that when I go there. One time a long time ago someone told me how great their chicken and dumplings were. I tried them and was disappointed, mainly because they didn't taste like Mom's. So now I just stick with what I know is good. The Uncle Hershel is two eggs, ham, grits, biscuits and gravy, and hash browns. G-man had the Country Boy, which looked like Uncle Hershel, but only a bigger piece of ham. I saw my eye doctor having dinner with his wife while we were there.
Today we had Easter Lunch at Mom and Dad's house with my sisters and their families. We got an all cousin picture in the back yard. My sisters a getting ready to go on vacation to Gatlinburg. They are looking for a good Alligator Farm if you know of any between here and there.
Today we had Easter Lunch at Mom and Dad's house with my sisters and their families. We got an all cousin picture in the back yard. My sisters a getting ready to go on vacation to Gatlinburg. They are looking for a good Alligator Farm if you know of any between here and there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment