Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is This The Prize For Having Learned How Not To Cry?

G-man has been setting up the game camera. He got several pictures of coons. This time he got three large ones. We liked these two pictures. He put it out again today to see what he gets in the snow.




I went to see my regular eye doctor Monday because I am having some difficulty with balance between my eyes. I can see good out of both, but something doesn't seem right when I wear contacts. Its better wearing glasses, but I don't like wearing them. He did say my prescription was 0.25 better in my injured eye than it was before the surgery. I thought that was interesting. At first I thought the new contact would do the trick because it did seem better. But by Wednesday, it was about the same as it was before I got the new contact. I called the surgeon's office, who told me I needed to give it more time to adjust, since I did just have surgery. They said it could take a while, and the mere fact I'm thinking about it could be a factor. I'm hopeful over time I don't notice it or it gets better. I go back to the doctor next Wednesday to see how my eye is doing. I'm still thankful it has progressed as good as it has.

I have lots of people to thank during my recent outage. Sissy, my mom, and my baby sister kept me fed while I was out of commission. G-man and my dad kept my cows fed when I couldn't. Neighbors and co-workers kept me company and their wives made some good cakes that I enjoyed. Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment