G-man and I went to a car show this afternoon. It's a fundraiser started by our local sheriff 21 years ago to benefit the East Texas Crisis Center. Its popular and lots of people come and pay $10 to get in and see all the cars. Last year they had the General Lee along with the real live Bo Duke. The year before that they had the Batmobile. This year we got to see Fonzi's motorcycle.
When we got home G-man tilled up part of our garden and we planted our onions and potatoes. We want Sissy to make us potato pancakes when we harvest the potatoes. Tanta Nanna made them for Grandma and I and they were great. I had them in Germany the day the kids went to school. Sissy is looking for a good recipe if anyone knows of one.

I wish you had won me the Shelby Mustang! Y.
ReplyDelete