I was out of town for work yesterday and today. I got home just in time for the game. Sissy is having to brush up on geometry.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Don't Know Much About Algebra
This is a picture from Tuesday on Maddie's first day of 7th grade. She likes all of her teachers. They are trying out for volleyball this week and next. The homework has already started.
This picture is from Monday on G-man's first day of High School. His JV football schedule came out this week. It can be found here. He had another scrimmage tonight. He scored two TDs. One throwing as QB and one receiving as H-Back. His team won 4 scores to 0.

I was out of town for work yesterday and today. I got home just in time for the game. Sissy is having to brush up on geometry.
I was out of town for work yesterday and today. I got home just in time for the game. Sissy is having to brush up on geometry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment