Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Feel Good, I Knew That I Would, Now

Yesterday Hami came over and helped G-man and me ear tag and worm our cows and calves.  It took us a couple of hours to sort the cows and run them through the chute.
 
A few of the cows were missing ear tags or you could no longer read them. All but one of the calves had to be tagged. We used a pour on wormer for flies and internal parasites. These guys are turning into good cowboys. They did the hard part, that's getting them all turned the right way and going down the chute.

Sissy fixed dinner and we went to get some Andy's Custard after that. G-man and I love the James Brownie. It is vanilla custard with peanut butter and hot fudge. Sissy prefers chocolate custard with Heath Bar crumbles, and Maddie likes the Hot Fudge Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment