There were 15 photos, but the flash didn't appear to be working. I can't believe we haven't got pictures of hogs yet.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Home, Home on the Range
Finally, after a few weeks of setting up the game camera we got a good picture. We have had several photos of deer but they were not clear. We had been putting out corn and scraps trying to get a picture of something. Our neighbor that is an expert on hunting, noticed a wildlife trail on our place where the bucks have been scraping their horns on the ground. We set it up last weekend and left it until today. 
There were 15 photos, but the flash didn't appear to be working. I can't believe we haven't got pictures of hogs yet.
There were 15 photos, but the flash didn't appear to be working. I can't believe we haven't got pictures of hogs yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OK, now you're going to have every hunter around come knocking at your door. Run deer, run! Y.
ReplyDelete