Now a days since hazing is forbidden in all aspects of society, it takes a lot of permissions to have this done. It's done in a more controlled sterile environment. I know in my day the moms weren't present for this ritual. I took this picture with my phone. I hope to have better pictures to post soon. The schools official photographer is the mom of one of the senior boys and she took lots of pictures. I will share some when I have them. I think he was glad to get it over with, since the boys have been "threatening" (really teasing) them with it for months.
I like the new look. I hope he'll keep it short from now on (not this short, but close). G-man pointed out to me on Facebook, his cousin in Germany, Justus, got a short haircut. He said It makes him look older.

What a motley crew! When they went to State as freshman, my son the swimmer had his legs 'shaved like a girl' - the lacrosse boy had to let them shave his head with a #1 - I can think of MUCH worse - let the games begin!
ReplyDeleteHad to catch up on your 'stories' - fun to read!