Maddie is going with Lina. Almut commented this morning on how organized Maddie is. Her mother never can believe that when people say it. A while back she got the most organized award in school and Mom was surprised. She is also easier to wake up than the boys. But she's sleeping downstairs, so Almut must have woken her up today.
My sleeping pattern has not been consistent here. I have slept good at times while we've been here. Its just seems like a series of naps instead of normal sleep. I don't think I will have much trouble getting back to US Central Time.
The last couple of days the kids have been a little homesick. But yesterday evening when I was talking to them, they are realizing the trip is almost over. They agreed they were really going to miss this place and their new friends. Time is getting short for our trip. After today, we just have Thursday downtown, and we wake up very early Friday (the early sunrise will help) and we are on our way back.
![]() |
| School Day 6-3 |


daddy actually i woke up by myself :D
ReplyDeletemaddie