Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Cat Scratch Fever
We got two new kitties today from one of Sissy's tennis friends. We were waiting until we got back from Germany and they were old enough to be away from their mom. Maybe these will stay at home, unlike the last two we had. They are two little girl cats.
I loved this picture my baby sister, Kelli, had on her blog, circa 1979. It is exactly how my sister Karen and I remember her, and not too unlike she is today. I have told my kids about the time my mom forgot me at school when I was in the second grade and I had to spend the night there. That was the night I was befriended by a pack of wolves. (This is only partially true.) As you can see Kelli's friend was the TV in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

uuuhh, ummm... excuse me... the name's WONDER WOMAN.... not Kelli... and yes, Brian might agree that this picture is pretty accurate to how I (still) am to this day!! :p
ReplyDeleteI love both pictures from Maddie and Kelli as well. What a funny story you tell that you were left (forgotten ) in school by your mom....
ReplyDeleteLuise wants to know the names of the kittens. She thinks the "Tiger" belongs to Maddie is it true?
Our kids would love those cats, too but Markus would leave us then because he is allergic!!
It is fun to read your blog! Don´t stop!
Many greeting from Berlin were it was raining cats and dogs today! Almut
Kevin.. for years we wanted to keep a cat around the house. We started getting them two at time because there seemed to be a high rate of attrition around our house. We finally had one "stick" after bringing home about 7 or 8. She is about 6 or 8 years old now. Kerry
ReplyDelete