Friday, May 29, 2009

Does This Coat Smell Funny To You?

We have been gone one week now. This morning we had breakfast with Almut at her house. It was great. G-man ate a lot. She had prepared liverwurst, smoked salmon, yogart and bread, among other things. 


Grandma came to the apartment around 10AM and we rode the train downtown to the Museum of Natural History.


It was cool this morning when we got out. I didn't bring a jacket, only long sleeve shirts. The kids all have heavy sweaters that they can come out of when it warms up. Grandma told me on the train that the jacket she was wearing, she brought as an afterthought, and she was glad she did. She told me 'it really breaks wind.' Please don't tell her why I was laughing. It was because it made me think of the boys.

We ate lunch of fast food in the main train station. The boys found the golden arches, and Duncan Donuts. Grandma and I had the traditional curry wurst Berlin is known for.


We are getting ready to go to the horse farm with Almut.


Museum of Natural History

2 comments:

  1. I finally figured out the title of this blog. I thought at first it was going to be because Garrett ate liverwurst. Tell Madison to smile! Tell everyone hello. Mom (Y.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great breakfast. Almut really took care of you guys this morning.
    Tell her thank you for me. Kerry

    ReplyDelete