G-man and Hami are seen here today on their last day of Football Spring Training before the Blue-White game Thursday. I think G-man has been somewhat relieved with the way it has gone, in that he hasn't been mortally wounded in practice by the Varsity, which is every teenage boy's fear. G & H are very excited to travel to Deutschland next week.
My baby sister, Ellie Kay (10 years younger, is why I call her baby) showed me a few tricks on the blog Sunday evening at Mom and Dad's house. The neatest thing was Picasa for photo sharing. I have an account and have been getting around in it some. I want to have some trial photos in my next post. I added the first picture today using it, but I can't get multiples on yet. I hope to make it as easy as just getting on the blog to see the photos we put up when were are in Germany.
The sister I grew up with, Erin Kay, the one frequently mentioned on the blog from when I was little, has had some funny comments and remembrances on the blog. She's the speller, the one I walked to school with, and the one that was kidnapped from K-Mart with me. She reminded me of the Robo, that was next to the Der. Robo was another space age invention. It was another Mom-ism short for Robowash. It was kinda spooky and conjured up the idea that a robot was washing your car while you sat in it and it shook violently as the robot sprayed and wiped off your car. It was another of Mom's favorite stops when we had enough quarters or if Dad needed it to rain.


No comments:
Post a Comment